Thursday,September 22ndDestination:Eagle Bluffs CADeparture Point:10:15 at the MKT parking lot at McBaine to form a carpool to reduce the numberof cars.Leader: EdgeWadeContact Info: [log in to unmask] or 573-268-3714At 10:30 we will drive through Eagle Bluffs, stopping tolook and set up scopes if we see something at a distance and finish around12:30.Bring: Binoculars, and spotting scope and FRS radio if you have one. Eric WoodColumbia Audubon Field Trip Coordinator
 Columbia MO [log in to unmask]