From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Grant
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 1:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SLAS Bird walk at Forest 44 CA, Wednesday, Sept 14 at 8AM

Note: The current weather forecast is not good for this trip, being rain and maybe even thunderstorms.  As this is a hike in a woodland, I will cancel the trip if the rain is more than just a sprinkle.  Watch MOBirds Wednesday morning for an update.

St. Louis Audubon Society is sponsoring a half day bird walk Wednesday, Sept 14 from 8:00 am until about 12: 00 noon.

Location:  Forest 44 Conservation Area in south St. Louis County

Field Conditions: About 2.2 miles total walking, hilly and wooded

Bring:  Binoculars, field guides, water.  The leader will have a spotting scope.

Leader:  Mike Grant

Directions: Forest 44 Conservation Area:  Meet in the parking lot on Hillsboro Rd.  To reach the area take Highway 141 south from I-44 to Meramec Station Road, which is the first stoplight. Turn right (west) and drive 0.9 mile to Hillsboro Road. Turn left and go 0.4 mile to the area parking lot.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO