Birds are on the move. So far this morning in my yard I have seen these warblers:
Parula
Chestnut Sided
Black and White
Magnolia,
Worm Eating,
Blue winged
Redstart.

I haven't even gotten off the deck yet.

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike.
John Muir

Cindy Bridges
Couch Mo
Oregon County