Dear Colleagues,

The Campus Writing Program Writing Intensive Course Proposal Website is COMING SOON!  The developer has been delayed but we expect to have an operational system next week.  Thank you to everyone who has called and emailed and we want you to know that we will work with all of you as we go through the process of adjusting to our new system.  We understand that many of you are concerned about your Spring 2017 courses getting flagged appropriately in MyZou in time for early registration due to the deadline for those courses being August 30th.  Rest assured we will work with you and the Registrar's office to get everything entered and through the approval process in a timely manner as soon as we have a "Go Live" date from the developer.

We appreciate your patience.  Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions.

Sincerely,

Your Campus Writing Program
Amy, Jonathan, Lina & Jackie
Campus Writing Program