With the new school year brings some changes to the Campus Writing Program.  First, we wish Dr. Bonnie Selting great fun and new discoveries as she begins her retirement.  Her amazing sense of joy and delight at all things around writing will be missed at the Conley House conference table!  We are thankful for her guidance, wisdom, and support for faculty and for the teaching of writing across campus.
We welcome Dr. Lina Trigos-Carrillo, Post-doctoral Fellow and Coordinator for CWP!  Dr. Trigos-Carrillo graduated in spring 2016 from MU with a PhD in Literacy Education and a Certificate in Qualitative Research.  Before coming to MU to study, Lina taught composition at the National University of Colombia, Pontifical Xavierian University, and Del Rosario University, and wrote a book in Spanish titled Ensayamos? Manual de Redacción de Ensayos (Let's Try it Out! Handbook of Essay Composition).  Her research includes critical approaches to college composition, family and community literacies, and language and literacy for speakers of English as a second/third language.  We look forward to her leading efforts to study and support ESL/ELL academic writing.  Lina is also interested in diversity and inclusion efforts that can be integral aspects of writing intensive courses.

Amy, Jonathan, Lina & Jackie
Campus Writing Program
University of Missouri
Conley House, 602 Sanford St.