Yesterday, there was a single female Canada Warbler that stopped in briefly at the bubbler.  Also, had another Empid sp. fly-catching near the bubbler and it splash-bathed a couple times. I heard the bird give two soft 'peet' sounds and it had buffy wing bars, so I suspected it to be an Acadian. Comments welcome.
Today, a Black and White Warbler investigated the bubbler.

I did get photos yesterday and have them posted here:

http://hummerhavenunltd.com/p712853024/h17d3e0b9#h17d3e0b9

It is really dry here in Kirkwood, we seem to be missing these rain showers. That seems to increase the interest in the bubbler, too.

Good birding!

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
hummerhavenhnltd.com