Dear MoBirders,

At the spring ASM meeting and again at the Columbia Audubon hosted field trip last Sunday (after the MoBCI conference) I loaned out my FRS radios. Unfortunately, one from each outing did not get back to me at the end of the trip. I thought I my radios had my name and address on them but who knows, the mailing labels may have fallen off. If you ended up with a Motorola radio that is not yours would you please let me know. I’d be happy to pay for postage or arrange some other way to get them returned to me.

Good birding, Susan

Susan Hazelwood

Columbia, MO

(573) 819-9252