From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Mark Haas
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 4:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Roseate Spoonbill at Otter Slough CA

Steve Dilks went to look for the avocets I saw at the east end of Pool 13 on
Friday. He arrived at the location at 3 pm today. No avocets there, but
instead he found a Roseate Spoonbill. He said it was light pink. What a
consolation prize!

Mark Haas, Jackson, MO

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription
options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 23-25, 2016 at Camp Clover Point, Lake of the
Ozarks State Park, Kaiser, MO Details and Online Registration
<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>