Yuck!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 13, 2016, at 5:13 PM, Marilyn Jo Strange <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I seem to owe an apology to people on MOBIRDS and maybe others.  I sent a political post to a few selected friends I knew had the same outlook I have, and  apparently it went to MOBIRDS and who knows who else.  I know MOBIRDS is for birding only and certainly didn't intend it to go there and cause trouble.  I don't know if I've been hacked or just hit the wrong button.  I am sorry.

Jo Strange