I went to Eagle Bluffs this morning.  There were a large number of shorebirds.  They were in Pool 14, as usual, so far out for binoculars and challenging even for a scope.
   Those I could Id were: Spotted Sandpiper, Solitary Sandpiper, Least Sandpiper, Pectoral Sandpiper, Killdeer, Semi-palmated Plover and Yellow-legs.
   It will take someone hardier than me to walk out there closer in this weather.
Kathleen Anderson
Columbia, MO