The last weekend in September promises mild weather and a variety of migrant birds passing through. Plus we have some great evening speakers lined up—Honduran birding trip leaders and wildlife photographer Danny Brown. So come join us at Lake of the Ozarks for the Audubon Society of Missouri fall meeting. Go to www.mobirds.org  for more information and to register for the meeting.

All birders are welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!

Mark Haas, VP of ASM, Jackson, MO