I visited a private WRP wetland yesterday that had one of the few places with mudflats I have seen in this area. Some of the birds observed -

Semi-palmated Plover - 1
Killdeer - Lots
Spotted Sandpiper - 2
Solitary Sandpiper - several
Least Sandpiper - many
Greater Yellowlegs - few
Lesser Yellowlegs - several
Semi-palmated Sandpiper - 1
Pectoral Sandpiper - many
Upland Sandpiper - 1 heard

Had several singing Marsh Wrens, plus many other songbirds still singing including Bell's Vireos, Common Yellowthroats, Gray Catbirds, YB Cuckoos, and others.
A fledgling Bald Eagle was screeching for someone to come feed it. There were also about a dozen Great Egrets present.

I picked up some more LESA and GRYE, and a single Stilt Sandpiper at the west Zell tract.

Later,
Steve Kinder