I visited a private WRP wetland yesterday that had one of the few places with mudflats I have seen in this area. Some of the birds observed -
Semi-palmated Plover - 1Killdeer - LotsSpotted Sandpiper - 2Solitary Sandpiper - severalLeast Sandpiper - manyGreater Yellowlegs - fewLesser Yellowlegs - severalSemi-palmated Sandpiper - 1Pectoral Sandpiper - manyUpland Sandpiper - 1 heard
Had several singing Marsh Wrens, plus many other songbirds still singing including Bell's Vireos, Common Yellowthroats, Gray Catbirds, YB Cuckoos, and others.A fledgling Bald Eagle was screeching for someone to come feed it. There were also about a dozen Great Egrets present.

I picked up some more LESA and GRYE, and a single Stilt Sandpiper at the west Zell tract.
Later,Steve [log in to unmask]