I just watched a Mississippi Kite making lazy circles over downtown Kirkwood too. Fun to watch!

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO

On Monday, July 11, 2016, Pat Lueders <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I look for Mississippi Kites to get more active and visible in Webster Groves after 7/4, possibly feeding young.  This morning I counted 6 kites at the same time activily feeding over the corner of Lockwood & Berry Rds near Westborough Country Club.  They were mowing the fairways which might have been stirring up the dragonflies.  I saw 4 in other areas of Webster also kiting.  Now I'll try to find a nest!  The club also has a nice colony of Purple Martins using the martin house and flying over the lakes, maybe 15 juveniles and adults.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO

Sent from my iPad