Dear friends,

Burroughs Audubon is seeking someone to give a presentation on eBird to its members.  We want our members to receive a tutorial on how to use eBird, how it can benefit them in seeking species, hotspots, etc… as well as sharing with them how entering their sightings aids in conservation.  We are looking for this program to be presented in January 2017.  If anyone has an interest, please respond to me off list.

Thank you!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill – Cass County

Christine Kline