Dear friends,

Burroughs Audubon is seeking someone to give a presentation on eBird to its
members.  We want our members to receive a tutorial on how to use eBird, how
it can benefit them in seeking species, hotspots, etc. as well as sharing
with them how entering their sightings aids in conservation.  We are looking
for this program to be presented in January 2017.  If anyone has an
interest, please respond to me off list.

Thank you!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill - Cass County

Christine Kline