And this.

From “Do I Dare?” to “Yes, We Can!”: Young Obama and T. S. Eliot
by AUSTIN ALLEN
(over a year ago)

http://bigthink.com/book-think/from-do-i-dare-to-yes-we-can-young-obama-and-t-s-eliot

CR

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Let us go then, you and I, in search of liberation. Let's begin anew.

http://academyofamericanpoets.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail/y/A4C17C3621628DF3/27970DD695E656932C69F821C9DCC086

"where knowing / how to know / and unknow is everything"

CR

On Monday, July 4, 2016, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take
Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose-garden."

-- TS Eliot, "Burnt Norton"

On Monday, July 4, 2016, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 “I’d say that my poetry has obviously more in common with my distinguished contemporaries in America than with anything written in my generation in England. That I’m sure of. . . . In its sources, in its emotional springs, it comes from America.” -- TS Eliot

CR