"You've heard of several kinds of cat,
 And my opinion now is that
 You should need no interpreter
 To understand our character.
 You've learned enough to take the view
 That cats are very much like you."

http://www.guidetomusicaltheatre.com/shows_c/cats.htm

CR

On Thursday, July 28, 2016, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
(Y)!
All best.
CR

On Thursday, July 28, 2016, David Boyd <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]> wrote:
However did you guess, Chanan!

On 28 July 2016 at 13:43, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You must've owed part of the cosy glow to your companion, haha !!
Bless you!
CR

On Thursday, July 28, 2016, David Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I used to be in the minority of contemporaries who had never seen 'Cats' but not long ago I and companion swelled yet further the Lloyd Weber and Eliot Estate coffers by attending one of the London theatre runs thereof.

It's certainly an interesting phenomenon but it was quite entertaining and created a bit of a cosy glow thinking of all the good things the Eliot Estate did with all the proceeds.

Have to say that IMHO it was probably for the better that Sarah Brightman wasn't doing this performance, but maybe I'm tone deaf or something.

Sent from my iPad