I had a half-hour advance notice of this post, and took advantage of that head start to read Eric's article.

WOW!  Eric has managed to tell the story of the various morphs of Audubon in Missouri in a straightforward, understandable and exciting, well illustrated narrative.

Thank you, Eric, for the best piece of PR for Audubon in Missouri I've seen for many a year---maybe ever.

All Mobirders should take time to read and enjoy this article.  And, if you are not affiliated with at least one of the entities described, give full consideration to joining one or more.  Your membership dollars are repaid with informative presentations, results from research Audubon groups support, this list-serve, The Bluebird and chapter publications and websites, educational activities/events for kids, scholarships, the Missouri Bird Record Committee's work, organized field trips and birding events, and much, much more.

Bodacious article!  Thank you.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO