Afternoon, all.

I am excited to be returning to the Kirkwood Public Library to give my second talk on the Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St. Louis.  This talk will focus on mating, nesting and owlets with many pictures and videos I have shot to illustrate these behaviors.  The talk is free and open to the public. Here are the details:

"Owls of Forest Park: Mating, Nesting and Owlets"
Saturday, June 11, 2016, 2:00pm
 Kirkwood Public Library
140 East Jefferson Ave.
Kirkwood, MO 63122