From: bryan prather [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:19 PM
To: MOBIRDS <[log in to unmask]>; Bryan Prather <[log in to unmask]>; SusanHazelwood <[log in to unmask]>; David Scheu <[log in to unmask]>; Keith McMullen <[log in to unmask]>; Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: St. Louis bird sightings-NO SIGHTINGS

Well that was something to read, wasn't it.  3rd grade naming calling and a fit, too.
The ABA Code of Ethics speaks for itself.  Everything that I have ever  posted to this list regarding bad behavior by People was first person, and referenced by said Code.
For the record, I emailed Charlene 3 or 4 times, personally, in the past 3 years.  The latest was a couple days ago and she showed you.  That was my first email that she didn't like the questions to.
Lots of attacks by her towards me, allow me to disarm them.

Tri-Colored Heron:  A birder called me and I reported said bird to the List.  Lots of birders saw it, this was Busch CA. 2013? in June.  I went there and I reported to the List that I saw it but a Ranger was calling me back. (Another birder said to me that he didn't see it.  I know who you are and I'm sorry you didn't see it then).  I wasn't Trespassing, he wanted to make sure that I was aware of the soft mud.  No problem.  No Trespassing.

Cora Island:  I guess this was referenced from a couple days ago?
Another straw to grasp:
Big Muddy Cora Is. Unit
Zero signs that lead to Cora Is. are up.  Much different from last year.  Didn't  you post about a Red-necked Phalorope there, with photos last year?  Now how did you do that?  Big time signs were up saying the road was closed.  I didn't bird there because of the signs.
Now you can bird until a sign says STOP, and that's what I did and that's what I reported.

I'm not a bully nor a harasser.    I've said I'm not perfect (reference the Rock Wren @RMBS this winter).   But I've never threatened to not post when stuff doesn't go my way.  Which one of us has a history of that?

Bryan Prather
St. Louis Co., Mo