But you have to tip your hat to Gary Bachlund who is apparently on a mission to put verse to music and covering quite a lot of American poetry territory, too, even such worthies as Archy MacLeish, Carl Sandburg, and Don Marquis, whose Archy and Mehitabel was the staff favorite among all the English and philosophy majors who found themselves working at a county welfare department in their (and my) first job out of college.  Do we have any music readers who can comment on the Eliot piece? The mood of the music? I got my daughter to hum just a few bars of the high and low parts, separately of course, and it sounds rather light from that small sampling.

Ken A