Dear German Studies Members:

Apologies for any cross-posting, but below is the URL for the Nineteenth-Century Studies Association's upcoming Awards and Prizes.  Please feel free to distribute it to the German Studies membership and as broadly elsewhere as you will.

http://www.ncsaweb.net/Awards-and-Prizes
www.ncsaweb.net
The Nineteenth Century Studies Association (NCSA), is an interdisciplinary association for the study of nineteenth-century world cultures.
You will find here information about our

1. Student and Scheuerle-Zatlin International Travel Grants

2. NCSA Article Prize

3. NCSA Emerging Scholars Award

Of course, do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.  Thank you for your help.

Best,

Lance Wilder
NCSA Publicity Committee

-----
Lance Wilder, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer
Associate Director, British-Irish Studies
Department of English
University of Georgia
Athens, Georgia 30602
******************* The German Studies Call for Papers List Editor: Sean Franzel Assistant Editor: Olaf Schmidt Sponsored by the University of Missouri Info available at: http://grs.missouri.edu/resources/gerlistserv.html