This morning I watched a nesting Western Kingbird at the corner of West Main and Industrial in Jefferson City. The nest is visible from the parking lot of the Pic Supply company that is on the EAST side of Jaycee Drive (Their business is on both sides of the road and they have parking lot areas on both sides.)
     The bird has built on a crossbar of a power line pole. WEKI built here two years ago, but this nest is more visible.
Hope to post when I see them feeding young!
 Steve Garr
Jefferson City, Cole County