Sent: Mon, 23 May 2016 15:09:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Connecticut Warbler in Gaddy Garden??

   On further review the bird did not appear to be a Connecticut. It
had a very strong eye ring for a female Mourning. Could it be a
McGilvery's? Andrew apparently got some pictures, but additional
opinions would be valuable.   David Becher   St. Louis

    -------- Original message --------   From: David    Date: 5/23/16
11:58 AM (GMT-06:00)   To: [log in to unmask]   Subject:
Connecticut Warbler in Gaddy Garden

   Currently east of new bubbler. Thanks to Jean Cook for info.
   David Becher   St. Louis

	ABA Birding Code of Ethics [6]

	ASM Fall Meeting: September 23-25, 2016 at Camp Clover Point, Lake of
the Ozarks State Park, Kaiser, MO Details and Online Registration [7]

Links:
------
[1] https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/albums/72157666278042854
[2] https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html