I took a 30 hr. trip to Crawford County and birded Onondaga Cave SP and Huzzah CA each twice.  What great sites!

The state park has a new-this-year concrete suface trail that goes along rock bluffs and water.  Excellent--warblers (Ovenbird, Kentucky, Prothonotary and more), tanagers, Orchard Oriole--just a fine mix.

Huzzah Conservation Area had Worm-eating, Pine, Yellow-throated, Blue-winged Warblers and more.  Waters rising, with low-water crossings getting impassible while I was there.

These are great places to bird.  I'll be back, and now have a good start for writing birders' guides for them

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO