A lone MIKI was making long sweeping flights roughly along Bethel road near Green Meadows Road. Heard him call once.  Same general area as last two years. The dead roosting trees they have used the last two years near Brookline have been cut down, not sure they will stay this year. Going for walk to see if I can see more than one.

Columbia, Boone CountyJean LeonattiSent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone