I have never seen a Bachmans Sparrow even though they nest in the southern part of the state.I was curious if anyone has any tips for seeing this bird and/or any reliable locations to search. I recall hearing years ago that Caney Mountain was a reliable location.

Thanks for the help,

Dave Haenni
Des Peres MO