Afternoon, all.

Tomorrow night, I am giving a talk in St. Ann in St. Louis County on the
Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St. Louis.  The talk will cover
how I found these owls, basic facts about the species and the different
behaviors I have observed with pictures and videos to demonstrate these
behaviors. The talk is free and open to all.  Here are the details:

"Forest Park Owls: Hiding in Plain Sight"
Thursday, May 26, 2016, 7:00pm
St. Louis County Library-Rock Road Branch
10267 St. Charles Rock Rd.
St. Ann, MO, 63074
314-994-3300

I hope to see you there!