Hello MOBirders!

I'm looking for some help ID'ing a female grosbeak that is visiting a feeder at my parent's house in SW Iowa.  Link to a few pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/20960994@N08/albums/72157666006887234

Breast is streaky like a rose-breasted, but appears to be buffier underneath suggesting black-headed. Also, there seems to be a white/light patch under the eye similar to black-headed.  Could this be a hybrid?

Any/all help is appreciated!!

Sean O'Daniels
Independence, Jackson Co.

ASM Fall Meeting: September 23-25, 2016 at Camp Clover Point
Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Kaiser, MO