Stan and I took a leisurely drive down by the river this afternoon to see if we could locate any Whooping Cranes. We stopped at river access points from north of Easley to Hartsburg, then went on to Jeff. City and came back the west side up 179. We stopped at Marion Bottoms and Plowboy Bend, getting there about 6:30. Walked around for about 20 min. or so. No Whoopers, just a lot of little birds and 2 bunnies flitting around. They included a pair of Brown Thrashers that were FOY for me.

Mary
ASM Fall Meeting: September 23-25, 2016 at Camp Clover Point
Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Kaiser, MO