Just opened mu deck door to see what some noise was (raccoon I think) and hearing a Chuck Will's Widow from my living room.

Since now my house and my apartment backs up to woods I was always hoping to hear a nightjar from my home and this is my first.  Cool.  I never heard a CWW before (recording on my phone confirmed it).

Steve Griffaw
Jefferson City Mo.