From: "Pat Lueders" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, 18 May 2016 15:02:54 -0500
Subject: Bewick's Wren nest

I hate to hear this because on Saturday we saw both Bewick's Wren parents activily feeding juveniles in the box. Hopefully, they did fledge. Is there something the House Wrens could have done to the juveniles?

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves

Sent from my iPad
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
/> ABA Birding Code of Ethics