From: Cornelius Alwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 5/15/16 7:33 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Report for Today's SLAS Trip to Shaw Nature Reserve in Franklin County

For St. Louis birders who would like to see the Bewick's Wrens, here are Pat's directions.
Connie Alwood

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Pat Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 14, 2016 at 9:10:25 PM CDT
To: Cornelius Alwood <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry I haven't responded sooner.  The Bewick's were in Bluebird house #29, the first one on the north side of Pine Amphitheater Rd from the intersection of it and Trail House Loop Rd.

Thanks for leading the always enjoyable trip!

Pat

Sent from my iPad