I believe I saw the Neotropic Cormorant at Ten Mile Pond on Monday afternoon in Pool C. I've submitted the best of my photos (which is very relative) to eBird. You can see them at the link below. It was clearly different in the key features (especially the face) compared to the 13 Double-Crested Cormorants it was hanging out with.

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S29736972

Mike Taylor,
Marble Hill,
Bollinger Co.