record mourning warblers
contact person below

Charlene Malone

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: CONN. Warbler at TGP
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 21:01:29 -0400
From: Jay Pitocchelli <[log in to unmask]>
To: Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]>

Charlene,

Was anyone able to record the Mourning Warbler?  Is there a chance that someone could get a recording with a smartphone?  I am studying how different song populations migrate to their respective breeding areas using songs of migrants (http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/jpitocch/ornithology/MOWAmapper/MOWASongmapper.html).

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Jay

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli
Professor, Biology Department