record mourning warblers
contact person below

Charlene Malone

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: CONN. Warbler at TGP
Date: 	Tue, 17 May 2016 21:01:29 -0400
From: 	Jay Pitocchelli <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]>

Charlene,

Was anyone able to record the Mourning Warbler?  Is there a chance that
someone could get a recording with a smartphone?  I am studying how
different song populations migrate to their respective breeding areas
using songs of migrants
(http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/jpitocch/ornithology/MOWAmapper/MOWASongmapper.html).

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Jay

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli
Professor, Biology Department
Saint Anselm College
Manchester, NH 03102
Voice: 603 641 7397
Fax: 603 222 4012

Homepage: http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/jpitocch/welcome.html

Blog: http://mourningwarbler.blogspot.com/

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]