Afternoon, all.

I want to invite you to join me for a talk I am giving on the owls tomorrow night, Tuesday, May 10, at the St. Louis Zoo.  It is part of a joint lecture series held by the Zoo and the Academy of Science-St. Louis called, Conservation Conversations. Here are the particulars:

"Forest Park Owls: Hiding in Plain Sight"
Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 7:30pm
St. Louis Zoo-Living World Building (aka the Zoo's north entrance)
One Government Drive
St. Louis, MO 63110
(314)-781-0900

 I hope to see you tomorrow!