Thanks Charlene for reporting the Whimbrels to MOBIRDS for us.  We just wish others had gotten a chance to see them before that dang Peregrine Falcon spooked them.   We did manage to get some poor video footage of them before they disappeared.  I'm glad Chrissy found them and flagged me down in time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8BmSLcKyfk

Andy Reago

St. Louis MO