I went around the oxbow lakes south of town and Bluff Woods CA this morning.
Tallied about 50 species.
New for the year for me, Summer Tanager, American Redstart, Wood Thrush, Warbling Vireo, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher at Bluff Woods CA and Blackpoll Warbler at Lake Contrary.

Larry Lade
St. Joseph, MO