I swung by Camp Branch Marina on my way home and saw 9 Caspian Terns and 14 Forester's Terns resting on the top of the boat docks.  There was also one Common loon and several Double-crested Cormorants out on the main body of the lake......

Very excited....our Vertebrate Pentathlon is this Saturday!!  It should be great weather for it and for the experience of the youth involved that day!! :)

Terry L. Miller
Kearney High School
Ecology/College Zoology/Genetics/Botany/Astronomy/Earth Science Teacher
816-628-4585

"It is the inherent dignity of every human person that we must strive to respect, to inspire, and to believe in....and what a great responsibility we have as teachers and role models!"

"If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in."       Rachel Carson

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/