From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allen Gathman
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 4:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ASM Spring Meeting photos

Had a great time at the spring ASM meeting.  Thanks again to Steve Paes and Mark Haas for the organizational work.  I hope to return to Bunker Hill again; it's a great location.

Here's a link to some pics that I took.

https://www.flickr.com/search/?sort=date-taken-desc&safe_search=1&tags=asmspring2016&user_id=93525584%40N00&view_all=1

-Allen Gathman

Pocahontas, MO (Cape Girardeau County)