Here's a link that lets us view a few segments of Saint-John Perse's
"Anabasis" as translated by TS Eliot

The hallmark qualities of Saint-John Perse's 'Anabasis' are said to be
"radical elippsis, an almost biblical quality of language, and compressed
use of language underlying a highly rhapsodic narrative."

http://pippoetry.blogspot.com/2010/06/saint-john-perse-alexis-saint-leger.html

CR