I continue to have Pine Siskins at my feeders.   Had very few all winter and now have been flooded with them for the last two weeks – had 7 this morning on the finch feeder, others waiting in the trees for a spot.  The American Goldfinch stand timidly by as if to say “where did these guys come from?”.

Jean  Leonatti

Columbia, MO

Boone County

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wendy Williams
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 10:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PISI, Joplin

My last day for Pine Siskins here in Kirkwood was on 4/25.  Had 2 on the Nyger sock for a good 5 minutes that morning.

Wendy Williams

St. Louis County

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2016, at 7:05 PM, Lawrence Herbert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dwight and MO birders -

My last day, so far, for Pine Siskin

was on 4-22 here in Joplin.

Larry

Lawrence Herbert  [log in to unmask]  4-27-16.

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM Website <http://mobirds.org>  / Email the list owners <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO Details and Online Registration <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>

  _____