Morning, all.

Wednesday night in The Successional Woods in Forest Park was a nice one. I saw my first Ruby-throated Hummingbird and heard and saw my first Common Nighthawk.  I heard one again last night.  As I drive by these woods on my way to work I have been hearing Nashville Warblers.  The Successional Woods is much smaller than Kennedy Woods but it more than worth checking out at any time of year.

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw
City of St. Louis