 Louise Wilkinson, Doc Hatch, Linda Frederick and I led 18 other birders thru the park for the annual chapter spring birding outing a picnic.
Of the 24 species of warbler we located the highlights were 4 Cerulean, 1 Wilsons. I Mourning, 1 Northern Waterthrush, 1 Black throated Blue, 2 Palm.
We also picked up five species of Vireo as well asĀ 2 least flycatcher and 1 Olive sided.
Full list on ebird.
See everyone next week at the spring meeting.
Bring your ears because the Ozarks are buzzing with birds, should be an excellent spring meeting.
Mike DoyenRolla, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/