I was there two days ago.  Almost nothing.  A few Greater Yellowlegs at the West Alton boat launch in the decent habitat there, but not much else.   No good habitat in Ellis Bay.  Heron Pond had habitat, but no shore birds.   Lincoln Shields had no shorebirds.

Best birding of the day was the 10 or more singing Common Yellowthroats in the area from 50 - 150 yards on the trail down from the Heron Pond parking lot.   Lots of Great Egrets around Heron Pond.

John Solodar
University City, MO 63130