It was good to have a pretty full complement of migratory birds back at Hi Lonesome.  I heard one Dickcissel, but I heard many Common Yellowthroats and many Henslow's Sparrows.  The Grasshopper Sparrows were also present although not nearly so numerous.  Also, I heard one Upland Sandpiper whistle.
The full report is on ebird.  Spring is good.

Marge Lumpe
Benton County MO