I found a male CITE in the big pool at the SW corner of the Zell Tract on the west side of Pershing SP. Lots of other Teal there as well as good number of Shorebirds, including couple of Wilson's Phalaropes. Had Fish Crows, Prothonotary Warblers, Warbling Vireos, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, and others along Higgins Ditch on the west side of the pool.
  I was at a private WRP wetland earlier where I found many Yellow Warblers in the Willows, Common Yellowthroats along the edges, also Northern Waterthrush, a Palm Warbler, and Lincoln's Sparrows on the levees. Couple of Hooded Mergansers in one pool, several Wilson's Snipe still around, but only one Sora found today. Red-headed and Pileated Woodpeckers, and Great-crested Flycatcher in the woods.
  Cliff Swallows at the bridge over Medicine Creek on the way down.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.