From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Jerry Williams [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 10:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Barry County Report

 Barry County today saw some new species to add to the first of the year list, including Swainson's Hawk, Broad-winged Hawk, Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher, and Orange-Crowned Warbler. Continuing from last week, Northern Parula, Louisiana Waterthrush, Yellow-throated, Yellow-rumped, Pine, Black and White Warblers, and Swainson's Thrush.  Fish Crow population rising.

Our first Scissor-tail Flycatcher of the year was seen on Thursday evening in front of Republic High School.

We also have a pair of American Kestrel's nesting across the street at our neighbors' house.  They found a hole in the gable end of the house in the soffit.  They roost in the maple tree.   We first noticed them last Sunday.

Jerry Williams,
Republic, Greene County, Mo.

Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>